To help CART continue operations and help with additional updates to our mobile disaster response vehicle there are a number of ways your can help us:
1. Make a secure and confidential contribution through PayPal.
2. Mail donations payable to Tri State CART to P.O. Box 158, Harrison, OH 45030.
3. Recycled Electronics Program - Turn the following used items into cash for CART:
- Cell phones
- Ink jet printer cartridges
- Laptops and Netbooks
- Kindles and Sony book readers
- Digital cameras and digital video cameras
- MP3 players
- Radar detectors
- GPS devices
- Broken jewelry
4. Auction Fundraiser - Local auctioneer, Craig Lytle, www.craiglytleauctions.com, has agreed to auction unwanted items off on behalf of CART. Merchandise can be dropped off at the auction house located at 675 College Drive, Batavia, OH between 9am and 5pm, Monday thru Friday. If you cannot get your donations to Craig Lytle Auctions during these hours, please make arrangements by e-mailing us
5. See what CART needs here.
At this time CART is only in need of monetary donations which will be applied towards our activations and special projects.5.
If you have special goods, services, equipment or talents that you would be willing to share with CART during a deployment, please click here.
Tri State CART is a non-profit organization. Tax ID 20-5488794
Box Truck Fund Raiser
CART reached it's goal of $12,500 before December 7, 2011! We then received a matching grant from the Kenneth A. Scott Charitable Trust for $12,500. These funds allowed CART to purchase a box truck which was converted for more efficient equipment hauling and animal transporting. We are still trying to add outside storage boxes underneath the truck, a fold out canopy on the side of the truck, a roof top ac/heat unit and a motorized or walk up ramp.
We would like to thank Kenneth A Scott Charitable Trust, Advertising Vehicles, Larry Askren Designs, Circle Storage, Tim Williams Auto Sales, Clermont County County Citizens Corp Council, Ohio Department of Safety and our volunteers for making the truck become a reality.
Copyright 2014 Tri-State CART County Animal Response Team